Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Persuasive Writing

In class, I ahev been learning new things like emotive language and sentence types. These topics help me make my writing sound more efficient or interesting.

Hi Mum,

As you already know that I have survival night on Thursday 1st December 2022, which would be held in Waima forest and I would just want to notify you that I really want to go, but first listen to what I have to say.


The first reason I think I should be able to go is I will have a superb experience. I’ll also have a magical time going swimming, bombing, roasting marshmallows, and star gazing. I will be connecting with the people around me and it would be great to help me develop my collaboration with others and not just the people I know. This will also be an outdoor experience, so this could give me a chance to try something in the wild because I’m usually not outdoors. Some challenges have been arranged, that class can engage in or at least try, this could be the time when I participate in something different.


A second reason that I should go to Survivor is I will be learning remarkable skills. The skills I’ll be learning are building a shelter, bush safety, bird monitoring, and making a fire. I’ll also be hiking up a 2-hour mountain, which will help with my health and fitness. Don’t worry you're probably thinking that it is too dangerous, but there are trustworthy adults, that will make sure we are all safe, I will work smarter not harder plus you won’t have me around the house and I have to cook my own food, also I don’t want to be missing out on an event like this.


That is why you should let me go to Survivor 2022 it would be a real advantage for me, so please let me go on this adventurous trip! This will help me physically and mentally I could also hang out with my dearest friends. It would be a pleasure if you said yes. Please, mum! Let me go!


Yours sincerely,


Your daughter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment